From Celeb Life
Need help staying on top of the latest fall fashion trends? No worries! Celeb Life Magazine answers your fashion dilemma questions with the top 5 tips to staying fashion forward this season.
1. Be one with Mother Nature. Incorporate smart and conscious design into your wardrobe by supporting brands that use sustainable materials. Designers like Mika Organic are producing one-of-a-kind dresses that are both environmentally-friendly and very “now.” The added bonus? A portion of the line’s proceeds go to nonprofit organizations that support endangered species ($180).
2. Opt for Cruelty-Free Gems. Take the “blood” out of diamonds and choose conflict free jewelry. Up-and-coming designers such as Elizabeth Street, Sarah Perlis and Christine Mighion are showcasing exquisite sustainable materials such as blue tourmaline in their fall lines.
3.Suit Up. Leather and metallic accents are giving the traditional masculine suit a sexy spin this season. From Burberry’s military look to Balmain’s rocker getups, suits paraded down the runway as a fall 2010 must-have.
4.Add some sparkle. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize, and literally light up the room. Bold cuff bracelets and statement rings are easy ways to update your look and participate in this relevant trend.
From Left to Right:
- Kenneth Jay Lane Leopard Cuff- Zappos.com, $634
- House of Harlow 1960 14 KT Gold Three Stack Bangle in Black- Shopthetrendboutique.com, $138
- Lagos Sterling Silver Caviar Dome Ring- Nordstrom.com, $350
- Dark grey stretch cuff bracelet- Debenhams.com, $28.50
5.Unleash your inner Mad Men. 60’s modern is back. Add a Madison Avenue touch to your wardrobe by incorporating accents like leather gloves or a tailored coat. Great fall pieces for work!
The current issue of Celeb Life offers over 50 fall fashion ideas, as well as an exclusive interview from the fashion icon herself, Khloe Kardashian.