Travel into spring and summer with tribal fashions. Here’s a lesson from Missoni, L.A.M.B., and Suno– Boho chic is the “IT” trend. What I really like about the tribal trend is how easily you can playfully mix pieces together into an exotic or sophisticated look. Another cool reason to try it- Color, Color, and lots of it! It’s a great way to add some color to your spring/summer wardrobe.
It’s also worth mentioning that these african/asian-inspired print trend is not new. Each year we see this tribal fashions trend reappear so it seems to me that it’s not going anywhere. (yay!) To get the tribal look, go for- animal prints, exotic prints, wooden jewelry, stacked colorful bracelets, and chunky necklaces.
- Joanna Laura Constantine ‘Tribal’ Turquoise Pendant Neckace– Nordstrom.com, $98
- Petite Tribal Print Dress– DorothyPerkins.com, $66
- Nicole Richie House of Harlow 1961 Cuff Tribal Blue– RevolveClothing.com, $220
- Women’s Tribal-Print Bandeau Bikini Top– Oldnavy.gap.com, $20
- Free People Tribal Tank Top– Buckle.com, $78
- Giuseppe Zanotti Tribal-Cuffed Flat Sandal– BergdorfGoodman.com, $1, 095
- Epoxy Tribal Hoop Earrings– WetSeal.com, $6
You can find a lot of tribal fashions at vintage or thrift stores.
Looking for more hot summer trends? Check out our post on summer fashions!