Tartan plaid is the must have fashion trend for fall. We see it every fall season and the styles gets better each time. One of the greatest things about tartan is how easy you can incorporate it into your wardrobe for fall. Designers like Rag & Bone and Charlotte Ronson took tartan to a whole new level.
Here’s a few tips:
1. Take a plaid button down shirt and pair it with skinny jeans and booties.
2. Don’t go overboard! You don’t want to look like you’re wearing a uniform.
3. Opt for a shirt that slightly fit your curves.
Still interested in this hot trend? Learn how to add tartan plaid to your fall fashion looks.
Tartan Plaid Look #1
1. Old Navy Women’s Camp Shirts- Oldnavy.gap.com, $20
2. Denim Jeans- HM.com, $47.15
3. Vintage Oversized Frame Fashion Sunglasses- Amazon.com, $11
4. Under One Sky Braid Trim Satchel Black- Nordstrom.com, $32
5. Bracelet- HM.com, $6.27
6. Shearling Cuff Lace Ankle Boots- Dressrail.com, $7.84
Tartan Plaid Look #2
7. Colour Contrast Knitted Sweater Dress- Dressrail.com, $7.84
8. Indigo Elise Cully- Infinityshoes.com, $110
9. Black Leather Jacket- HM.com, $47.18
10. Pearl Stone Cocktail Ring- DorothyPerkins.com, $15.72
11. West End Avenue Stevie- KateSpade.com, $325
Tartan Plaid Look #3
12. Petite Oversize Half Sleeve Top- Topshop.com, $32
13. Black Matt Wetlook Leggings- Topshop.com, $44
14. DAKS Checked Wool Duffle Coat- TheOutnet.com, $334.32
15. Spotted Feather Earrings- Wetseal.com, $5.50
16. Santone Shoes- Aldoshoes.com, $49