Prints are en vogue and the freshest print this spring? Fruit! I’m obsessed with the bold fruit print trend right now because I’ve spotted them on everything from bathing suits to clutches. It’s definitely not a new trend, but I’m lovin’ what I’m seeing right now from this bold print.
Want to enhance your wardrobe this spring and summer? Well keep reading as we share the several ways on how to look fab in fruit prints. Be sure to checkout our ultimate spring fashion guide!
Fruit Print Inspiration
Shop the Trend
I’m anxious to get my hands on these fruity pieces!
- Asos Turban Headband in Pineapple Print
- Kate Spade New York Large Bella Pouch
- Pineapple Crop Top
- Carven Printed Cotton Skirt
- Dsquared2 Silk Banana Print Top
- Banana Print Canvas Espadrilles
- Sweet Watermelon Clutch
- Forever 21 Fruit Frenzy Midsize Cosmetic Bag
- Kenzo Pineapple Dress
- Topshop Tropical High Waist Bikini
- Mary Greenwall Eau de Parfum
- Carven Appliqued Cotton Jersey Sweatshirt
- Loeffler Randall Emma Citrus D’Orsay Flat