Pastels will always be on trend for spring because we just can’t get enough of it. Mint green is one of my favorite pastel shades and it’s so refreshing to see this color become extremely popular this spring. Look through any designer lookbook and you’ll be sure to find a cool mint green basic to update your look.
Seen down the spring/summer runways, this minty green hue will add a soft, feminine touch to your fashion and beauty basics.
Here’s a roundup of some of the best finds to sport this refreshing mint green trend. Be sure to also check out HBH’s new spring fashion page!
- Aqua Mint Green Cluster Bead Necklace, 17″ – Bloomingdales.com, $48
- Mate a State-mint Headband- Modcloth.com, $14
- Mint Green Pleated Skirt- Lulus.com, $39
- Acne Jade Crop Cable Knit- My-Wardrobe.com, $320
- Knockaround Premium Mint Green/Smoke Sunglasses- Knockaround.com, $14
- Essie Blue and Green Nail Polish Shade- Zappos.com, $8
- Steve Madden Dynemite Sky High Platform Sandals- SteveMadden.com, $ 90
- Liz Palacios “Crystales Opalos” Blue Green Rock Crystal Square Ring with Cabochon Center- Endless.com, $95