Like the saying goes…”less is more.” There are several reasons to fall in love with this season’s Minimalism trend. Adding a few key pieces is often times all you need for an appealing look. Here are some quick tips to pull of the minimalist look.
Tip #1: Go for pieces with simple lines. Less complicated is best!
Tip #2: For a chic ensemble, try pairing a simple dress with Mary Janes or ankle boots.
Tip #3: Add an accessory to a minimal look. A standout piece works best like a handbag or a jeweled cuff.
Tip #4: Go for streamlined cuts in neutral palettes. Add some color for a colorblock look!
Need some inspiration? Here are 8 handpicked pieces! For more fall trends and tips, check out our ultimate fashion guide.
- Old Navy Women’s Turtleneck Tops- Oldnavy.gap.com, $18
- Asos Minimal Coat with Gold Buttons- Asos.com, $183
- Monsoon Mirriam Collar Necklace- Monsoon.co.uk, $46
- Mango Straight-cut Skirt- HouseofFraser.co.uk, $46
- Brown handbag- HM.com, $38.70
- R.J. Graziano Gold Oval Cuff- Stylebop.com, $30
- Multi-coloured Block Dress- Debenhams.com, $46
- Michael Antonio Mckile Boots in Brown- Heels.com, $50