The best part about wearing patterned prints in the winter — whether they’re brocade or tribal inspired — is that they work well with just about any ensemble. Florals, Paisley, Tribal, Brocade — we’re discussing the best of the bunch and there’s something for every one. Take a look at the season’s best eye-catching print pieces for winter!
Patterned Prints Inspiration
Shop some of my favorite patterned prints from Red Clover!
1. Tribal– Bold prints like this one give winter ensembles a rustic vibe. Make this sweater the statement piece that finishes off a casual outfit this winter. Landslide Sweater, $36
2. Paisley– This trend made a huge comeback this fall and its resurgence should continue well into winter. Swirl your way into winter with this exotic print shirt dress. Factory Girl Dress, $68
3. Brocade– This opulent textile is perfect for everything! Class and glamour describe this piece perfectly. Bronze Brocade Pant, $88
4. Step and Repeat– This distinctive and repetitive pattern is a fun way to create a vibrant winter look. Pair this beautiful aquamarine and navy print dress with a cozy peacoat, chunky necklace, and stylish boots for a casual, chic look. Thoughts of Blue Dress, $48
5. Florals– Floral pieces remain in trend for the upcoming winter season, so there’s no need to place them in an isolated corner of your closet. I love this floral skirt! Pair with an oversized sweater, tights, and boots for an adorable winter outfit. Royal Rose Skirt, $58
Which print piece(s) from Red Clover would you love to have in your closet? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Red Clover. All opinions are 100% my own.