Being that my closet is filled with sparkly sequin pieces, I think it’s safe to say that I adore them. Sequins are a fun and bold way to add some glitz and sparkle to your wardrobe and if there’s any time of the year you can get away with wearing them, it’s definitely the holidays. If you share my obsession with the sequins trend and would like to add some sparkle to your holiday wardrobe, then you’ll love this post.
Shop the Trend
Here are few sequin pieces we’re lovin’.
Updated November 2013
1. Oasis Sequin Shoulder Jumper (sold out)
2. Chunky Sequin Platform Pump (sold out)
3. DAY Birger Et Mikkelsen Night Prestige Sequin Blazer (sold out)
4. River Island Black Sequin shorts (sold out)
5. Kardashin Blue Sequin Clutch (sold out)
6. H&M Sequin skirt (sold out)
More sequins to shop!
Click to find most of these pieces on sale right now!