So what’s the 411 on the fashion trends for Winter ’10? The trends for winter are sexy yet classic. The emphasis is back on the waist this season and don’t be surprise to see a more edgier look for winter too. Stay warm in fur coats and cashmere scarves. Have you started your winter shopping yet? Check out what’s new in fashion for the upcoming winter season. Enjoy!
1. A trench coat is once again popular for the winter season. Add a pop of color with a colorful trench coat. You can go for a bright color or a more fall deep color. Pick a color that fits your personal style. For extra warmth, try a wool trench coat. DKNY Twill Trench in Red at Nordstroms.com $89.90
2. Purple is the “it” color this season and it’s a great way to accessorize your winter looks and stay stylish. Look for purple accessories, bags, belts, gloves, you name it! This purple clutch is the perfect eye candy to add to your winter wardrobe. Dior.com
3. Warm up in a cashmere scarf this winter. This luxurious multicolored cashmere scarf will keep the cold away. It’s stylish and it’s great to wear in the day. Match it up with a pair of cashmere gloves and a cashmere hat. John Lewis Stripe Cashmere Scarf Multicoloured at JohnLewis.com $83
4. Over-knee-high boots is a must-have trend for fall and winter. They are sexy, trendy, and stylish. Great to wear with a pair of skinny jeans or a nice dress. I just bought myself a pair the other day. They’re fabulous! Thigh High boots by Pleaser $72
5. Purple jewelry is fabulous and sparkles this winter, just like this purple ring from Gucci. I took one look and I said to myself, ” It’s absolutely stunning”. Again, accessorize this winter but don’t overdo it. I think one or two should be fine to wear at a time. Gucci Horsebit Nail Cocktail Ring $2190
6. A faux fur coat is great to add to your evening look. You’ll stay warm and stylishly-sophisticated all through the night. A cropped faux fur coat is even better. Juicy Couture Cropped Faux-Fur Jacket at Net-a-Porter.com $330
Well now you know what’s new in fashion for Winter 2010. Winter is just around the corner so start shopping now!