When finding holiday gifts for her, you can never go wrong with jewelry. Jewelry will always make nice gifts no matter the occasion, but if your cash flow is low, no worries because I’ve found some great jewelry items all for under $50. Get inspired by these awesome jewelry gift ideas from cocktail earrings, Swarovski rings, colorful pieces, collar necklaces and more. If you’re looking for stocking stuffer ideas, jewelry items are a good place to start too.
Jewelry for Under $50
1. Betsey Johnson Iconic Cocktail Earrings, Zappos.com, $44- This pair of earrings are part of the Iconic Collection from Betsey Johnson ™. Your special evening won’t be complete without these glamorous, party-ready earrings! Gold-tone with faceted stone center and rhinestone accents. Crystal detail on nickel-free post.
2. Max & Chloe Collection V Linear Disk Drop Earrings- Maxandchloe.com, $45- Command the attention of the room in these shimmering linear disk drop earrings. The four textured disks make a bold impact but remain lightweight. The length is 3 inches and 18K gold.
3. Multi Box Chain Statement Necklace- Oasis-stores.com, $20- A trendy multi-color box chain statement necklace.
4. Cord, chain and pearl bangles-DorothyPerkins.com, $22- A gorgeous cord, chain, rhinestone and pearl mix wristwear set.
5. Swarovski Ring Online- ArmaniExchange.com, $28- Add some glam with this elegant, eye-catching ring. It includes crystal stones.
6. H&M Ring- HM.com, $11- A large ring in elegant antiqued 100% metal with a crackled stone.
7. Beaten Craft Collar Necklace- Topshop.com, $35- A burnish gold look beaten craft collar with neck drop 20cm by Freedom at Topshop.
8. Wide hand-enameled bangle- J.crew, $35- The perfect pop of color—and easiest accent—to complement any holiday look. We’re wearing these irresistibly bright-hued bangles, each one enameled by hand and finished with a 14K gold trim. To add texture, mix these with a bunch of other bracelets.
- 10 Last Minute Holiday Beauty Gift Ideas
- 10 Peppermint-Inspired Products to Love this Holiday Season
- 15 Ways to Shop Smarter this Holiday Season
- 5 Holiday Party Dresses for Under $25