I have a new love for certified organic beauty products. I’ve burned a whole in my wallet from all the organic products I’ve purchased but all for good reason. Eco-friendly products are good for your health and it protects the environment. Here are 5 certified organic beauty products that I am currently loving.
1. Dr Hauschka Clarifying Toner ($34.95)- I have oily skin and this toner helps control my oil with its soothing properties such as extracts of witch hazel, daisy, echinacea, and more! It claims to refine large pores but I haven’t seen anything drastic yet. Then again, I’ve been using it for a week. But one thing is for sure, it has helped with my breakouts! 100% Certified Natural by the BDIH and Demeter International Association
2. John Masters Organics Lavender Hydrating Mist ($16)– I love the scent of lavender and the mist can be used on the skin and hair. Lavender has natural anti-inflammatory properties and it’s rejuvenating. The mist is also 100% Vegan. USDA Organic Certified
3. Revolution Organics All-Over-Skin Creme ($30)– I like this creme because it’s very hydrating and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It’s full of antioxidants and skin healing properties. What I love most about this product is that it’ s multi-tasking. I can use it anywhere on the body! 95% USDA Organic Certified
4. Origins Soothing Lip Balm ($13.50)– This lip balm is a life saver. Thanks again to my best friend for telling me about this lip balm. During the winter months, my lips were very roughed and cracked and I needed some serious lip therapy. This balm is just like it says, “soothing” and moisturizing with properties of cocoa butter, shea butter, sunflower, palm, coconut, safflower, and vanilla oils which are all Organic! 97% USDA Organic Certified
5. Nvey Organic Lip Lustre ($24)– I just happened to pick this up online at Sephora because I thought it was a pretty color. The lip lustre comes in 10 colors but Amour Rose is my favorite and makes a great shade to wear for spring. OFC Certified Organic and Australian Government Certified
What are some of your favorite certified organic beauty products?