This post is all about my free holiday planner printables.
Are you ready for a stress-free holiday season? If the answer is yes, then the easiest way to start is with a 2021 holiday planner. Now that we’ve entered gift giving season, the preparation for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the days leading up to the New Year is a lot of work. I know for me, there is so much that needs to get done and when I don’t have a plan in place, it can really stress me out both mentally and physically.
So, I created my own personal planner to get my holiday planning in order. It was the best decision because it made the whole process easier for me to get through all the holiday events, meal planning, Christmas gift shopping and more!
My Holiday Planner
You too can stay organized, and eliminate holiday stress with my Free Holiday Planner! No more running around like a lunatic trying to keep track of everything at the last minute. My planner has everything you need to go about your holiday preparations in a more organized fashion. You can plan ahead and celebrate the season with less stress and more joy and happiness.
What’s Included Inside The Holiday Planner
The Holiday Planner comes with 21 printable pdf sheets (8.5 x 11) and that’s including the cover. You can easily view through Adobe PDF Reader or any other PDF viewer. It has everything you need to stay organized and SANE this holiday season. You can print out a new one every year to use all season long!
- Holiday-Themed Cover Page
- Personal Information Page
- November Calendar (undated) – Have a calendar view of all the important events, festivities and travel plans in November.
- December Calendar (undated) – Have a calendar view of all the important dates, events and festivities in December.
- To Do List – A simple to-do list of all the things that need to get done this holiday season.
- Weekly Agenda – A weekly planner to plan and organize your week during the holidays.
- Grocery Shopping List – Write all your holiday grocery items here.
- Holiday Shopping List – Make a list of holiday items and supplies you may need (i.e. Christmas tree ornaments, holiday cards, gift wrapping paper, etc).
- Christmas Card List– Make a list of people you plan to send holiday cards to.
- Gift Idea Brainstorm– Use this gift planner as a wish list of gift ideas for each person on your gift list.
- Gift Tracker – This gift list will have you keeping track of all gift purchases for adults and kids.
- Christmas Day Planner – Plan holiday activities with the family, holiday traditions and more on Christmas Day.
- Black Friday Shopping Tracker – Track all items you to buy on Black Friday
- Cyber Monday Shopping Tracker – Track all items you plan to buy on Cyber Monday.
- Holiday Party Planner – This will help you plan your holiday party.
- Party Guest List – Keep track of party guests phone and email information.
- Holiday Budget Tracker – Keep track of your holiday spending and areas you can save money. One of my favorites in this planner.
- Christmas Countdown Checklist – A checklist of things that needs to get done leading up to Christmas.
- Things To Bake – Use this baking planner to make a list of recipes you plan to bake for loved ones.
- Christmas Day Menu Planner – A holiday meal planner.
- Thanksgiving Day Menu Planner– A holiday meal planner.
Assembling Your Holiday Planner
Simply download the planner to your personal computer. Print it out in color and put in a 3 ring binder in whichever order that you would like. An optional step is to put pages in sheet protectors if you’re worried about spills and messes. You can organize your planner even further by separating your planner pages with tab dividers. Page protectors are also optional. You can keep all the food-related pages in one section, shopping lists in another and so on.
Free Holiday Planner
Now is the time to sign up to my email list below and as a thank you, you will get access to my free Christmas planner printables! I hope you enjoy it year after year!
Note: All printables are for PERSONAL use only! You can not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own.