Roasting is one of my favorite ways to cook and eat vegetables in the summer. It brings out sweet flavor notes of veggies which is why I find these roasted summer vegetables the perfect side dish or I use them in salads and sandwiches.
If you’re looking for that perfect side dish, than this Oven-Roasted Garlic Lemon & Parmesan Zucchini recipe from Cooking Classy is just want you’re looking for.
I recreated this recipe at home and it was delicious. Even my 7 year old niece loved it and apparently she hates vegetables (well… not any more). ;-D
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini (about 4 – 5 small/medium zucchini)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 small lemon (1 tsp)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through a garlic crusher or finely minced
- 3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Head over to Cooking Classy for the full step-by-step recipe and more delicious recipes!