Happy Monday! Wow, I can’t believe Christmas is almost a month away. Do you have an elf that shows up to your home each year? Do they like to come out and play on December 1st and stay until Christmas Eve? Elf on the shelf is a super fun tradition for many families that kids love; but, it’s also a lot of work. So to help with all the shenanigans, I gathered up 25 Elf On The Shelf ideas that will make your kids laugh and giggle.
If this is your first time doing this Christmas tradition, you can order your own Elf On The Shelf kit on Amazon.com.
Elf On The Shelf Ideas
1. Print out this adorable kissing booth for your elf.
2. Have elf plan out his grocery list at the kitchen table.
3. Elf dominating the Three Wise Men in a pick-up game of hoops.
4. Army men taking your elf hostage.
5. Elf snow angel using flour and sugar.
6. Elf sending you a bag of Elf Kisses.
7. Oh no! Your elf is getting into mom’s mascara.
8. Have your lego people attack and tie down your elf.
9. Have your elf steal from your kids piggybank.
10. Elf has gone bananas for Minions.
11. Throw a Welcome Elf on a Shelf Cocoa Party.
12. Have your Elf bring the kids donuts and some “Elf” sized donuts too!
13. Elf pulls a prank in your fridge.
14. Let toothpaste elf help your kids get ready for school!
15. Elf Doctor’s Note: No Moving for 3 days!
16. This little elf is getting his exercise on!
17. Elf on the Shelf Clyde is always hitting on Barbie.
18. Have your playful Elf zip-line over to the Christmas tree on a candy cane.
19. Make a Toilet Paper Snowman and Elf gets inside.
20. This elf loves a good snowball fight.
21. Getting ready for the Christmas card.
22. Elf gets stuck under a glass.
23. Elf getting naughty with toilet paper.
24. No mission is impossible with this elf.
25. Elf having a sack race with stuffed animals.
Which elf on the shelf idea(s) will you be trying this year? Share your thoughts by commenting below!
Liked this post? Then check out The Ultimate Christmas Countdown Checklist!