If you’re a lip balm addict like myself then you’ll get great joy when I tell you about lip balms with a germ-fighting formula. With winter here, it’s a necessity to protect your lips from chapping but wouldn’t it be great to find a balm that protects against the cold at the same time? Well look no further. Check out these 5 antibacteral lip balms.
1. LaROCCA Shield Multi-Active Lip Balm, $15– This lip balm is loaded with bacteria-fighting ingredients: mangosteen extract and Brazilian cha de burge for their antimicrobial and antifungal powers; Camu Camu, the Amazonian fruit has tons of Vitamin C which helps to strengthen the immune system, maintain healthy gums, eyes, and skin. Colloidal Gold is also known to help stimulate cell regeneration and has superior anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. While fighting off germs, your lips stay healthy and soft. Sea Buckthorn provides vitamins and minerals while L-Arginine heals the lips. Hyaluronic Acid brings moisture back to the lips.
2. Balm Balm Tea Tree Organic Lip Balm, $4.71– Balm Balm’s Tea Tree 100% Organic Lip Balm moisturises and conditions. It is anti bacterial too so will help soothe away all sorts of little problems. You can also use on other areas of the body too like the heels of foot to soft the hard skin, brows to tame unruly hair, and culticles to soften them and condition nails.
3. Kiss My Face Organic Lip Balm SPF 15 Ginger Mango, $3.49– Ginger Mango Lip Balm protects your lips from getting chaps and dries organically. It maintains the softness and lusciousness of your lips. Organic Beeswax in Ginger Mango Lip Balm makes your skin soften with anti-oxidant properties. Moreover, it has Echinacea Purpurea that is anti-inflammatory in nature helps you regenerate skin. It also includes Goldenseal, which protects you from bacterial diseases as it acts as an anti-bacterial.
4. Tilvee Calendulaa & Comfrey Remedy Balm, $15.99– It’s a highly effect salve that helps to regenerate skin tissue fast. It uses 79% of organic ingredients. It’s a multipurpose balm so besides the lips, you can use for wounds, dry patches, sunburn, inflamed/itchy skin and more. Essential Fatty Acids from Hemp Seed Oil aid in overall health and elasticity of the skin. These essential oils are combined to help fight germs.
5. EOS Anti-Bacterial Tangerine Lip Balm Sphere, $3.29– This 95% natural, petroleum and paraben-free, daily-use lip balm provides anti-bacterial protection with the use of Phenol and offers medicated relief to help sooth dry lips and alleviate symptoms of cold sores. Its revolutionary smooth sphere packaging provides a direct, hygienic application and is packed with antioxidants, zinc, vitamins C and E, shea butter and jojoba oil to keep your lips healthy and germ-free this season! This balm stays in my purse 24/7. I love the orangey scent and it’s germ-fighting properties leaves me feeling satisfied.