New Years Eve Looks
New Year’s Eve is just a day away and one can’t party without a little glam. Go for warm looks like metallic style or go for full on makeup and be bold. Make a grand entrance on New Year’s Eve with any four of these showstopping makeup looks.
Metallic is everywhere this season so add some metallic sparkle to your eyes. Check out this how-to metallic eye tutorial from Stylecaster!
- DuWop Crush Molten Metallic Eyeshadow Trio- Sephora.com, $24
- Make Up For Ever Rock for Ever Aqua Eyeliners- Sephora.com, $29
- Maybelline Great Lash Big Washable Mascara- Drugstore.com, $4
- Nars Lip Gloss in Giza- Nars.com, $24
Intense Smokey Eye
Add a bit more drama to your eye look and pair it with a soft pink lip. Get even more inspired with this eye make up look below!
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Palette- BobbiBrown.com, $45
- Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss Duo- Sephora.com, $15
The Statement Pout
Forget about the eyes, it’s all about the lips. Give your lips a berry treat and smooch away! This would be a great makeup look for Valentine’s Day too!
- Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick- Nordstroms.com, $26
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Lipstick With Sila Silk Technology in Delightful- Smashboxcosmetics.com, $22
- Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner- Lipstickqueen.com, $18
The full on makeup look is back and in full effect. Be more daring with bold eyes and lips.
- Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette in Adios- Sephora.com, $25
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner- Stilacosmetics.com, $20
- Vincent Longo Velvet Riche Rejuvenating Lipstick Pure Demure- Sephora.com, $23
What’s your favorite New Year’s Eve makeup look?