Here’s a beauty trend that you’ll either love or hate. Dark lips is the must have beauty look this fall and you can work the dark trend for any occasion. I especially love wearing it with a smokey or cat eye look!
Get the dark lips look from any of these fab lipsticks!
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick in Black Plum– It’s more than just a lipstick. It adds sexy, light-reflective , dramatic color to the lips as it nourishes and moisturizes with powerful antioxidants. Longwearing lipstick that melts right onto the lips. Perfect for achieving the gothic-inspired look seen all through the fall runways.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Red Premiere– Cherry red lipstick is both innocent and sensual and is a very classic look. It’s very much a popular lip color this fall that’s so alluring. This long-wearing lipstick gives the perfect coverage and shine as it hydrates the lips.
- M.A.C. Satin Lipstick in Film Noir– Another almost black dark lipstick that is hot, hot, hot! Film Noir, an intense brown shade from M.A.C. Cosmetics, is a great lip trend to wear on the streets.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Spicy Cinnamon– Here’s a fashionable shade that is full of mega-moisturizers, Vitamin C and E. I fell in love with this color when I saw Jessica Alba wearing this exact shade in a Revlon ad while flipping through Allure Magazine September issue. The color just screams fall and another popular look for back to school.
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Oil Slick– This is not your typical highschool goth lipstick. Oil slick is very glossy infused with shimmer and sparkles that nourishes the lips. This is the ultimate dramatic lip color!
Will you be trying this trend?
Check out our eyeshadow trends for back to school!