It’s December so it’s only fitting to share some winter nail art ideas to inspire your next designs for the upcoming months. If you don’t know already, I’m a big fan of nail art and if you want an easy and inexpensive way to spice up your winter outfits, than look no further than a bottle of nail polish.
Check out these nail polish geniuses to inspire your next big creation!
Free Gift: Browse our list of free nail polish samples that’s updated daily!
Winter Nail Art Designs
1. Snowy Winter Tree via The Nail Network
2. SNOW via Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
3. Festive Nails via Imgur
4. Let it Snow via Paulina’s Passions
6. Winter Nail Art via Drama Queen Nails
7. Snowflakes via Taking Chances, Breaking Free
9. Snow via Nailrotica
10. Winter-inspired design via We Heart It
What’s your favorite winter nail design? Share your thoughts by commenting below!
If you like this post, then check out The Hottest Nail Polish Colors for the Winter Season.