For many seasons now, I’ve seen fashion critics and beauty pros ask the same question..Is nail art dead? Well, from what I can gather, this trend isn’t going anywhere. In fact, nail art has come back in a big way this fall. Nail looks are more refined but still fun. We’ve scoured the net and found some amazing designs with the hottest nail color shades for fall. Below are 11 fall nail art tutorials you need to try now!
Bonus: Browse our free nail polish samples page that’s updated daily!
1. Black and Gold Feathers via @thary_xoxo
2. Southwestern-ish Chevrons Design via Dressed Up Nails
3. Warm and Golden Gradient Nails via Love. Varnish, Chocolate and more…
4. Gradient Dot Manicure via Chalkboard Nails
5. Fall Leaf Nail Art via Misch’s Beauty Blog
6. Layer Loving via The Beauty Department
7. Then and Now Pumpkins Tutorial via One Nail to Rule Them All
8. Ombre Black Nails via So Nailicious
9. De Stijl Inspired Nail Art via Manicurator
10. Water-Based Metallic Sharpie Design via The Beauty Department
11. Art Deco Nails via So Nailicious