The warm weather and long summer days inspire us to take a break from out normal routines. For me, summer is an escape. I can try new things, connect with friends and meet fascinating people.
So, how can you shake up summer this year? Below, I’m sharing 7 fun ways you can reinvent your summer!
- Jump on the summer nail craze!– This summer every color of the rainbow belongs on your nails. I’m currently loving the pastel shades!
- Explore a new restaurant– For my birthday, I went to Versailles restaurant. It was my first time eating Cuban food and it was delicious!
- Throw more color into your usual wardrobe– I love to pair colorful accessories with my neutral outfits. One trend I’m lovin’ right now is bright colored bauble necklaces!
- Try a new workout routine– I like to be in good physical shape year round but summer is definitely the time to be your best. I’ve taken on a new yoga class this summer and I’ve had a lot of fun trying to master yoga poses.
- Find time to read a few good books– Put together a summer reading list!
- Find a reason to entertain– Look for outdoor activities to do with your family or throw an end of summer bash at your place.
- Try a new summer drink– As the weather heats up throughout the day, I can’t wait to cool down with an ice cold drink. My favorite drink at the moment is Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas.
Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas are premium loose leave teas shaken by hand 10 times to mix and unlock the unique flavors.
Their new iced teas come in a variety of flavors:
- Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade™
- Teavana® Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade™
- Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonade™
So far I’ve tried Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade™ and Teavana® Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade™. Both flavors taste amazing. You don’t want to miss out on these summer specialties.
It’s fun to think of cool ideas to amp up your summer. Check out my Best Summer Ever Pinterest board for inspiration!
So how are you shaking up yours? Share your story by leaving a comment below!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Starbucks through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Starbucks, all opinions are my own.