I’m so over summer. No seriously, I really am! The L.A. weather for the past couple of weeks has been rough. When the temperature starts to surpass 100 degrees, all I want to do is stay inside an air conditioned room. Thank goodness fall begins this week because I’m looking forward to the cooler weather and hopefully I’ll start to enjoy it in the next couple of weeks.
As we all know, a new season calls for new beauty essentials and since Fall officially begins tomorrow, I thought I share a few of my favorite handbag essentials for the fall season.
1. Berry Lipstick– Berry lips are on-trend for the upcoming fall season and this gorgeous shade gives a soft pop of color to my makeup look.
2. Mascara– I never leave home without my mascara. It can take any look from drab to fab.
3. Hand cream– Regardless of the weather, hand cream will always be one of my must-have-in-my-bag beauty buys to keep my skin feeling soft and my hands youthful-looking.
4. Kleenex Slim Pack– Tissue is another must-have item for everyday use no matter the season. I love that this slim and sleek design can perfectly fit in my clutch or back pocket.
5. U by Kotex Sleek Tampons– I always keep a stash in my handbag in case Aunt Flo sneaks up on me or if a friend needs one in emergency too. The U by Kotex sleek design and colors are very appealing and the size is perfect for storage in my handbag.
I’ve been a fan of U by Kotex for a while now because of their new and innovative products that continues to make my life easier during that time of the month. For a limited time, you can get the U by Kotex with a special bonus pack of Kleenex Slim Packs at your local Walmart.
In fact, Walmart has everything you need for your handbag, from lip balm and breath mints to deodorant and hand cream, and of course, everyday low prices.
You also have the opportunity to save up to $1.50 off of U by Kotex and up to $1.00 off of Kleenex. The more times you share on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook, the higher the coupon value. Click here to learn more about the share and save opportunity.
So, what are your handbag essentials for fall?
Disclosure: Many thanks to U by Kotex and Walmart for sponsoring today’s story.