I felt it was perfect timing to do a new “What’s in My Bag” post for spring. I’ve been doing some traveling for the past week and a half (vacation, wedding, etc) and I’ll also be heading out to Coachella next weekend, so I thought I share some of my must-have essentials!
1. Kleenex “On the go” Slim Packs– I always like to carry a pack of emergency tissue and this “on the go” slim pack from Kleenex fits nicely inside my bag. They come in a pack of three and the designs are so chic and stylish. Since it’s springtime, I decided to carry the pack with the floral design.
2. L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara- Mascara is always great for travel because it’s so quick and easy to put on.
3. Tory Burch Perfume- My favorite perfume! I have the big bottle at home, but I like to carry the travel-sized version with me everywhere I go.
4. Sunglasses- I was born and raised in Los Angeles and traveling up and down Cali so carrying a pair of sunglasses is a must. I’ve had this Chloe pair for about 3 years now and I wear it all the time!
5. Rosebud Salve- It’s my handy miracle balm! I like to dab it on my lips, elbows, and knuckles to relieve dryness. I also use it for taming the “unrulies” like my eyebrows and hair.
6. Tarte Lipstick- I’m obsessed with lip products, and right now I’m currently coveting a bright red matte lipstick.
7. Cell Phone- Of course I carry my iPhone with me. It’s attached to my hip! ;-D
The items above are just some of my must-have items to get me through the day in style. Speaking of style, I’m still obsessing over Kleenex stylish packing designs. I love that it adds style and a pop of color and to my bag. You too can find your style with Kleenex! To celebrate Kleenex’s 90th anniversary, the brand created The Kleenex® Style Studio. It’s a fun, inspiring way to discover more of the Kleenex® Brand designs and products you love. And maybe even a few that’ll take you by surprise.
Kleenex partnered with Isaac Mizrahi to create 4 designs which are intended to evoke confidence and inspiration to help you express your personal style and step out of your comfort zone when it comes to incorporating the latest trends. Exclusively on the Kleenex style finder you can watch videos featuring Isaac Mizrahi where he provides his latest style advice and shares his own experience as a design leader for more than two decades.
Watch one of the videos below!
**Many thanks to Kleenex for sponsoring today’s story and keeping my life stylish!