Dry skin? Check! Dry hands, hair, and everything else? Check, check and check! No worries, my winter woe-solving guide is here to help. Here are 8 winter beauty essentials and tips you’ll need to survive this winter.
Winter Beauty Essentials
1.Your skin is not the only thing that needs some TLC this winter as harsh weather and a change in temperature can be your hair’s no. 1 worst enemy. Try this amazing multi-usage dry oil from Nuxe. It has six different blends of essential oils and can be use on the face, body and hair. I like to use a few drops and work through the ends of my hair.
2. Moisturize more often throughout the day to maintain soft, healthy skin during the cooler months. Use a good cream that deeply hydrates and can fight skin tightness.
3. Dry body brushing is a simple way to cleanse your skin by clearing out toxins and impurities, but it’s also a good way to exfoliate naturally and can give your skin a healthy boost.
4. The best way to warm up my complexion during the winter is with a hint of blush. NARS The Multiple gives me a beautiful color that last all day and has a hint of shimmer which gives me the perfect amount of glow.
5. The harsh winter condition will definitely leave a mark on your skin especially the hands. Heal your hands with a good hand cream that will moisturize and repair like this one from Aesop. It’s thick, creamy and melts into my skin. I love that it’s not greasy and the moisturizer is present all day. Love the smell too!
6. In the winter, a good exfoliator is a must. In order to keep your skin hydrated and from looking dull, you need to exfoliate and remove all the dry and dead skin off so your new skin can absorb the products properly.
7. Your lips are more prone to dryness in the winter. To keep them healthy and chapped-free, use a good lip exfoliator. You can’t overlook this step because it’s essential before applying any lip color.
8. When your skin is looking a little dehydrated, a good mid day spray is the perfect pick me up. I love this particular hydrating spray because it gives my skin extra hydration when I’m working inside all day and it’s the perfect size to throw in my bag when I’m on the go.
Shop the Post