We’re less than one month away to look forward to the highly anticipated biggest sale event that happens every year. Now that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access dates have been made public, keep scrolling below for all the deets!
If you’ve been following my blog for awhile now, then you know that every year I write on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and why it’s one of the best ways to save money right before back to school shopping begins. You can shop all the new fall items from beauty, fashion, home decor, kids stuff and loads more at super discounted prices!
Even though we’re weeks away before early access begins, you can start prepping now!
What Is The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale or sometimes referred as the “NSale” is Nordstrom’s best and biggest sale of the year. Every July through August, several brands (large and small) take their spanking-new, just arrived items and discount them at super-sale prices during a limited-time period. You’ll find tons of major markdowns on the hottest fall styles and merchandise for men, women, and kids just in time for back to school shopping and if you’re a Nordstrom Rewards cardholder or Nordy Club member, you get to shop all the goods a week early before everyone else.
Seriously, almost everything is on sale!
Do I Need a Promo Code?
Nope! When you shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale online and/or in-store, the discounted price will be displayed until the sale is over. When you visit Nordstrom in store, you’ll notice the anniversary sale items will be in a certain section, separated from other merchandise items to make it easier to shop. I always shopping online to avoid the crowds and I suggest you do the same if in-store shopping is not a necessity. If you do decide to shop online (my preferred method), Nordstrom offers expedited shipping options:
- Standard shipping: FREE
- Two Business Day: $9
- Next Business Day: $15
- Saturday Delivery: $35
Get a $20 Nordstrom Note For The Sale
Never heard of Nordstrom Notes? Well they are digital paper certificates that you can spend in store or online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook. For every $1 spent, you earn up to 3 points. Once you reach 2000 points, you get a $20 Nordstrom Note. You can get a $60 bonus Nordstrom Note when you apply and get approved for a Nordstrom Reward Card by July 10th and make any purchase the day you are approved. Not only will you now have early access to the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but you can spend it during the sale and save even more!
When Are The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access & Regular Sale Dates?
Here are the important dates you need to know:
- July 9th-11th, 2019: This is the super early access for Nordy Club Icons and Ambassadors and you can only shop in-store. Icons can shop July 9-11, and Ambassadors July 10-11.
- July 12th, 2019: It’s when early access begins for all Nordstrom card holders and Nordy Club members and will end on July 18th, 2019. That’s right, you get to shop the sale a week early starting at 12:30 PM EST online and in store so make sure to mark this on your calendar.
- July 19th-August 4th, 2019: The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to everyone and you don’t need to have a Nordstrom card to shop their biggest sale of the year. Oh, and no need to worry about new arrivals on sale being all gone since Nordstrom will set aside one full size run of anything that will potentially sell out fast so you’ll still find them on the first day of the public access sale.
How To Prepare For The #NSale?
- Apply for a Nordstrom Rewards Card or become a Nordy Club member (it’s free) if you haven’t already so you can get early access and shop a week before the general public. Through this link, you have the option to sign up for a credit card or a debit card (and you can get that $60 bonus Nordstrom Note). I have the retail card and it just links to my checking account.
- Create a fall shopping list. Maybe you need a new coat or a pair of boots? Flip through the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Catalog in-store or online and jot down everything ahead of time so you can grab your top picks before they sell out.
- Schedule an appointment with an in-store personal stylist. They offer a range of appointment types and they can help make the shopping experience on the first day of early access a little less overwhelming.