Are you still exhausted from the holidays? Well January is the perfect month to hit the reset button and start living a healthier lifestyle and a great way to start is with a juice cleanse. I’ve taken a few juice cleanses in the past (ex: Blueprint Cleanse, Pressed Juicery) and afterwards I always feel energized, focused, and just amazing overall.
According to top expert and author of The Detox Prescription, Dr Merill, here are 8 reasons why you should take a juice cleanse:
- Give your digestive system a rest.
- Abundant energy.
- Inflammation be gone.
- Your taste buds will thank you.
- Real, healthy weight loss.
- Reduce chronic ailments.
- Improved skin tone.
There are many juicing programs out there, but they can be pricey. If you want to do a juice cleanse that’s inexpensive, then a much affordable way is to DIY at home.
Below are 11 diy juice cleanse recipes I found online that are far cheaper than the stuff you can order from a juice bar or a detox cleansing program. I also recommend checking out the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith. This book will have a profound effect on your eating habits and has over 100 recipes for various goals.
1. (Not a) Pina Colada Pineapple Detox Juice Cleanse from Glow Glitter Blog
2. 5 Day Juice Cleanse from Mary Crimmins
3. DIY Juice Cleanse from Olivier and Kingsley
4. DIY Juice Cleanse from The Inspired Home
5. 3 Day DIY Juice Cleanse from Pickles & Honey
6. 3 Day Juice Cleanse from Healthful Pursuit
7. Budget-Friendly 3 Day Juice Cleanse from Mom Always Finds Out
8. 2014 Homemade Juice Cleanse from The Food Click
9. Body Cleanse Juice from Pinterest
10. Yes to Life Juice Recipe from Fit Life
11. Fat Burning Detox Drink from Raining Hot Coupons