Lately, I’m all about DIYing when it comes to my beauty products and this time I’m making a new lip scrub. Sugar may not be good for us, but when it comes to wintertime exfoliating, it’s a must – especially for your lips. It’s good to start lip care regimen now to keep your pout soft and kissable as we enter the winter months. The good news is that it’s super easy with my Cocoa Lip Sugar Scrub recipe!
Made with cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and jojoba oil, this killer combination will gently remove dry skin while hydrating your lips at the same time! I love the scent and all of its chocolatey goodness. See the recipe below!
Cocoa Lip Sugar Scrub
- 1 tablespoon Hershey’s Cocoa Special Dark
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 to 2 tablespoons jojoba oil or organic coconut oil
Step 1. Mix all the ingredients together and stir.
Step 2. Put scrub inside a small jar/lip container.
- Take a teaspoon amount and rub on your lips in a circular motion for about one minute.
- When done, wipe off with hand or a wet cloth.
I do this at least twice a week before putting on lipstick so they go on smoother and last longer. Happy exfoliating!
Liked this cocoa lip scrub? Then you’ll love this DIY Cinnamon Lip Scrub recipe!