50 DIY Homemade Skin Care Recipes
I’m all for all natural beauty products but these days, I’m whipping up my own concoction with foods straight from my kitchen.
You should too! It’s so easy and fun to do and to help you get started, I made this wonderful list of recipes. Check out these diy homemade skin care recipes made from simple kitchen ingredients!
If you’re in a major fight with your pimples, these recipes will help you fight back and get rid of them for good.
- Radiant Skin Activated Charcoal & Clay Clearing Mask– Fresh Picked Beauty
- How to Heal Acne Scars– Budget Savvy Diva
- Honey Cinnamon Face Mask– Beautylish
- Refreshing Mint Leaves Face Mask– Viva Woman
- Honey & Lemon Face Mask – Hot Beauty Health
- Banana Peels Against Acne– Kanelstrand
- Oatmeal and Onion Puree Face Mask– The Daily Green
- DIY Acne Scar Fading Mask– Lulu & Sweet Pea
These diy body scrubs, masks, and body butters will help exfoliate and moisturize your dry skin.
- DIY Chocolate Yogurt Face Mask– The Beauty Nerd
- Au Naturel Lip Exfoliator– Modcloth Blog
- Olive Oil Facial Cleanser– The Prairie Cottage
- Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter– The Nourished Life
- Mango Citrus Body Butter– Garden Therapy
- DIY Healing Skin Balm– 20 Something Allergies
- Homemade Eczema Cream– DIY Confessions
- Lemon Salt Scrub– The Beauty Department
- DIY Microdermabrasion– Momasaurus
Shine be gone! If your skin is oily and tends to breakout, these recipes will leave your skin looking and feeling beautiful.
- DIY Clay Scrub/Semi Mask– Lab Muffin
- Skin Brightening Toner– Shwin & Shwin
- Buttermilk and Fennel Cleansing Milk– Popsugar
- Oatmeal Facial Mask– Fabulous Curlies
- Sandalwood & Multani Mitti Face Mask– Beauty Frontline
- DIY Mud Mask– Scrubbing Up Naturally
- Tomato Facial Pack– Makeup and Beauty Home
These anti-aging recipes will surely turn back the clock and transform your skin.
- The Best Homemade Eye Cream Ever– Organic Authority
- Cacao Jasmine Beauty Mask– The Chalkboard Mag
- DIY Wrinkle Serum Recipe– Daily Glow
- Mocha Frappuccino Mask– Crunchy Betty
- Mud Scrub DIY– Kristan Lynn
- Apple-Pear Anti-Wrinkle Cream– Fav Finds
- Grapefruit Facial Mask– Kristin Eldridge
- Skin tightening Facial Mask– Epic Beauty Guide
- Exfoliating Anti-Aging Skin Treatment– Daily Glow
All Skin Types
Pamper your skin with one of these diy homemade recipes!
- Lemongrass Facial Steam– Michelle Phan
- Banana Moon Facial– Organic Authority
- DIY Ginger Root Detox Bath– Lola Zabeth
- Vanilla Latte Lip Balm– Soap Queen
- Fresh Kiwi & Oat Moisturizing and Toning Mask– LisaLise
- DIY Good Morning Facial Cleanser– Paula Parrish
- Skin Soothing Herbal Ices– Lola Zabeth
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Aspirin Skin Brightener– One Good Thing by Jillee
- Avocado & Honey Face Mask– Pure Health Guide
- Chamomile and Rose Facial Steam– Bohemian Kate
- Soothing Bath Soak w/ Sea Salt – Hot Beauty Health
- Home Fruit-Acid Peel– Style Goes Strong
- Whipped Body Butter– Wellness Mama
- Homemade Soap with Herbs & Citrus– Henry Happened
- Chocolate Facial– Beautiful With Brains
- DIY Coffee Scrub for Brighter Complexion– A Cup of Mo
- DIY Makeup Remover– Michelle Phan
- Mint Berry Toner– Real Beauty
- Lemon Scrub DIY Recipe You’ll Love– Hot Beauty Health
Great resource! Thanks for coming up with this. I will refer to it often.
You’re welcome Katie! I’m glad you enjoyed this list.
Some really good recipes, thank you! There are lots on there I haven’t heard of but can’t wait to try out. Especially the salt scrub as I find they are so expensive in the shops.
What an awesome list! The problem is there are too many for me to try, where to start . . . Heck of a lot cheaper and more fun than buying stuff from the store.
You are having lots of homemade remedies & I just want to know that my skin is dry and having a acne on my cheek then which one is the best.
what a fab resource! bookmarked. I was looking around for homemade oatmeal milk bath recipe when I stumbled across this.
From your list you got me interested in the kiwi and oatmeal mask. Many thanks!
This is the best list that I have come across for homemade beauty products. Thanks for putting it together.
The vanilla lip balm recipe sounds so easy. I am going to make up a batch for my son’s school fete.
woww gr8 collection.Love it.
Thanks for sharing all of these ideas. I will definitely be using some of them.