During the holiday season, there is usually a surplus of candy canes around our home! No matter how many we buy (and receive) and how many recipes we make, we just can’t seem to use them all up before the end of the year! If you have a bunch of leftovers in your home, then here are 25 creative ways to use candy canes so you don’t end up with a pile of candy canes for next year.
Creative Ways to Use Candy Canes
- Candy Cane Shooters– Mini drink shooters you can make with or without alcohol.
- Candy Cane Mini Desserts– A holiday dessert that’s like a fancier version of jello.
- Peppermint Candy Cane Dust– Peppermint powder and you can use it 14 different ways.
- Candy Cane Spoon– A fun and creative way to make candy cane. A great DIY!
- Candy Cane Ribbon Wreath– Instead of the traditional Thanksgiving wreath, try this candy cane ribbon wreath instead!
- Candy Cane Crunch Popcorn– A delicious popcorn recipe paired with peppermint patties, candy canes, and red/green sprinkles your family will love!
- Fizzing Candy Canes– A cool candy canes experiment your kids will love.
- Candy Cane Cookie Ice Cream– This candy cane cookie ice cream is the perfect non-dairy dessert for the holidays!
- Christmas Mice with Candy Cane Tails– An easy craft idea to make with your kids.
- Teddy Bear Sleighs– These teddy bear sleighs are too cute to eat.
- Candy Cane Slime– A slime recipe that’s easy to make and smells like candy canes
- Candy Cane Lollipops– Recycle your old candy canes to make this adorable craft recipe.
- Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies– These decorated Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies are a Christmas crowd-pleaser, especially with the kids!
- Candy Cane Reindeer– These Candy Cane Reindeer can put anyone in the holiday spirit and they taste great, too!
- Bending Candy Cane Experiment– This bending candy cane experiement looks like magic but it’s pure science.
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn– A last minute holiday treat idea for your friends or neighbors.
- Candy Cane Ornament– A candy cane ornament idea to put on your Christmas tree. I loved that idea came from reading the book, “The Legend of the Candy Cane.”
- Candy Cane Fudge– The peppermint candy canes in the fudge adds a festive flavor and looks pretty.
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies– These chewy chocolate peppermint cookies will totally hit the spot this holiday season.
- Candy Cane Punch– A tasty and easy drink that will spread some holiday cheer in your home.
- Candy Cane Finger Paint– This candy cane finger paint smells minty and the kids will have fun playing with it!
- Candy Cane S’mores– Here’s a festive twist on the classic s’mores.
- Peppermint Christmas Candy– This peppermint christmas candy is the perfect homemade gift idea to give friends or neighbors.
- Candy Cane S’mores Bars– If you’re like me and like sticky, ooey gooey chocolate, peppermint and marshmallow fun, then you’ll love this recipe.
- Peppermint Bark Popsicles– A light and airy popsicle recipe that looks so yummy!
Do you use candy canes in your recipes? Share your recipe ideas by commenting below!