I recently committed to the “Paleo” style of eating and I gotta say I’ve been super excited to see all the changes my body has gone through. I’m full of energy, the fat around my waist is starting to come off, and my health is feeling better than ever. I start my day eating two strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, and fresh sliced avocado and every morning afterwards, I’d wake up and look forward to it. Until one day…I didn’t. After the fourth day, I was over it because I got sick of the same old breakfast. It just got boring.
Since the paleo diet is so restrictive, it can be quite challenging figuring out different meals to make. I couldn’t skip breakfast, the most important meal of the day, so I tried looking for tasty paleo breakfast recipes. If you’re on the paleo diet or tried it in the past, you know how frustrating and time consuming, scouring the net can be. Luckily for you, I’ve done all the work for you and found 10 incredible paleo breakfast recipes that you can whip up with ease and won’t leave you feeling hungry.
Now you can finally have what you’ve been craving…Variety!
Free Cookbook: Want more easy paleo recipes for FREE? For a limited time, you can get a FREE copy of Paleo Pete’s Paleo Eats Cookbook. It’s filled with over 80 chef-created, insanely tasty recipes that are fast an easy to make usually in under 30 minutes! It’s also the perfect holiday gift idea for someone new or interested in the paleo diet.
1. Paleo Breakfast Muffins via Gal on a Mission
2. Paleo Breakfast Cookie Dough via The Big Man’s World
3. Tasty Breakfast Casserole via Bravo for Paleo
4. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes via Paleo Newbie
5. Sausage Egg “McMuffin” via Nom Nom Paleo
6. Quick Coconut & Chia Seed Pudding via The Healthy Foodie
7. Sweet Potato Hash Browns via Bravo for Paleo
8. Tasty Paleo Green Smoothie via Our Savory Life
9. Blueberry Scones via Fed & Fit
10. Hearty Paleo Breakfast Skillet via Bare Root Girl
Liked this read? Then check out 15 Vegetarian Recipes That Will Make You Want to Go Meatless