Whether you’re thinking about going meatless or have been a vegetarian for years or just looking to incorporate more veggie meals into your diet, get inspired by these super delicious vegetarian recipes. These vegetarian recipes will fill you right up and you’ll even find some that can be ready in under 30 minutes.
These dishes will have you looking forward to eating veggies any time of the day!
Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
1. Fresh Huevos Rancheros via Cookie and Kate
2. Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Pancakes via Fit Foodie Finds
3. Healthy Reese’s Pretzel Protein Smoothie via 24 Carrot Life
4. Shamrock Breakfast Sandwich via Healthy Happy Life
5. Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole via Vegan Heaven
Vegetarian Lunch Recipes
6. Detox Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea Glow Bowl via Pinch of Yum
7. One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole via Making Thyme for Health
8. Tangy Veggie Wrap via Hurry The Food Up
9. Smoky Tempeh, Apple, and Arugula Sandwich via Veggies Don’t Bite
10. Roasted Sweet Potato & Chickpea Salad via The Minimalist Baker
Vegetarian Dinner Recipes
11. Crispy Quinoa Burgers Topped With Sweet Potato Fries, Beer Caramelized Onions via Half Baked Harvest
12. Black Bean Butternut Squash Quesadillas via Girl Versus Dough
13. Best Mac and Cheese with/ Tortellini via Top With Cinnamon
14. Swiss Chard & Ricotta Skillet Pizza via Lorimer Kitchen
15. Butternut Squash & Cider Soup with Herbed Flatbread via Alexandra Cooks
Which of these Vegetarian recipes would you love to try? Share your thoughts by commenting below!