I can’t even tell you the amount of times I’ve had a peach for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this summer. I like to eat one with a plain yogurt for breakfast, in a salad for lunch, in a grilled dish for dinner or just by itself as a snack.
A great way to savor sweet juicy peaches this summer is to create a recipe that showcases this seasonal fruit. I found an amazing recipe idea from Love & Olive Oil that’s creative, full of flavor, and looks pretty damn delicious. This pizza recipe is a reminder of how great peaches can be in savory dishes.
Summer Peach and Balsamic Pizza
- 1 batch pizza dough (use your favorite recipe or buy one)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced or grated
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped basil
Head over to Love & Olive Oil for the full instructions and more delicious recipes!
Liked this post? Then try this recipe: Caprese Salad Pizza!