Since decluttering my closet earlier this year, I’ve been focusing a lot on organizing all areas of my home. But, I’ll admit making that first step was difficult.
How many times in your life have you said:
I’ll do that when…
– I have more free time
– The kids are all grown up
– I have money to buy nicer decor/clothes/cooking tools….
– I move into my dream home
– and so on..
It may seem easier to declutter when you move, have free time, and etc; but in reality if you don’t take the initiative to do it now, you won’t do it when. There’s no perfect time to bring minimalism to your home. There is no perfect time when decluttering is easy.
Taking the leap to declutter your home can be scary, overwhelming and intimidating. However, the benefits it brings to your home and life are completely worth the time and effort.
After years of ignoring my cluttered mess, I decided to set a huge goal this year to purge my entire home of clutter. To help simplify the process, I started using printable checklists. They truly helped me declutter my home, improve my productivity and keep my home well-organized which brings me to my huge announcement.
I Launched an Online Shop!
I’m excited to share with you all the launch of my new online shop. I created the shop to share my collection of printables that can help organize the chaos in your life.
My first product is the Declutter Your Space Binder Kit (with more to come in the next month), which is what I’m currently using now as I work my way towards a clutter free home.
To celebrate the launch of my new shop, I’m extending the current $5 off offer until May 31st. Just use code 5OFFDECLUTTER. —> Click here to get your Declutter Binder.
Why I Created This
This printable bundle – The Declutter Your Space Binder Kit – came to life due to my desire to remove the excess from my life and have a space that is organized and clutter-free.
A year ago, I decided to take on a minimal approach to several aspects of my life. I found myself no longer needing things I once considered necessary. To start my journey into minimalism, I knew that the first step was decluttering.
This 30 page declutter printable bundle has helped me enhance my sense of productivity and regain complete control of my life. I’m excited to share my binder kit so I can help so many other people do the same.
► With this binder kit, you’ll:
- No longer struggle with getting rid of clutter
- Maintain a clean and organized home throughout the year
- Increase your sense of control and productivity
- Live a more intentional life
- and a lot more!!
► DOWNLOAD DETAILS
- 2 PDF Files for US letter (8.5″ x 11″)
► What’s inside?
- Cover Page
- 7 Questions to Ask During a Room Declutter
- How to Declutter a Room
- Home Decluttering Checklist
- Spring Cleaning Checklist (2-page)
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- My Cleaning Schedule (blank copy)
- Monthly Cleaning Checklist
- Yearly Declutter Calendar
- Yearly Declutter Calendar (blank copy)
- Digital Declutter Checklist
- 30 Day Tracker
- 30 Day Declutter Challenge
- 28 Day Business Declutter Challenge
- Weekend Kitchen Declutter Challenge
- Guest Quick Cleanup (in 30 Minutes or less)
- Cleaning Zone
- Makeup Decluttering Chart
- Capsule Wardrobe Workbook Cover
- Wardrobe Declutter Checklist
- Capsule Wardrobe Planner
- Capsule Wardrobe Checklist
- Capsule Wardrobe Shopping List
- Capsule Wardrobe Go-to Uniforms Worksheet
- Holiday Cleaning Checklist
- Declutter Sorting Cards (4 pages)
PLUS: FREE Declutter Your Space Mini eBook: A how-to guide on how to use each of the printables in the binder kit.
The printable set has a minimal yet luxe aesthetic and it’s designed by me. Best of all, you can download and print them out right from your own home saving you time and shipping costs.
Whether you choose to use my printables or not, take action today and clean up the clutter in your home. Not only will you feel better, your living space will look better as well!
Ready To Purchase?
You can click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase the Declutter Your Space Binder Kit with mini ebook or click here!
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped). All sales are final.
Still not sure?
If you’re still deciding on whether you want to pull out your credit card to purchase my declutter printables, take your time. For now, download a FREE 30 Day Declutter Challenge Checklist which is available in my Declutter Binder Kit!