Here’s a fresh new nail art tutorial to rock this summer! It’s a bright and fun mani that’s very easy to do using three of my favorite nail colors from Julep. All of these colors are on trend right now for summer and is from the latest welcome box from Julep.
1. Apply one coat of pink polish and let dry completely.
2. Use Striping Brush to apply lemon-lime at an angle on lower portion of your nail. Let dry completely.
3. Use Striping Brush to apply purple on the tip of nail. Apply a top coat and you are done!
Pretty easy, Right?
If you join Julep Maven now, you get all three of these bright and beautiful summer shades (Sam, Polly and Denise), two buffer blocks and two nail art tools perfect for creating your favorite nail designs as your free welcome gift. The limited-edition Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box is valued at $58, but is yours free (just pay $2.99 shipping) when you sign up for a Julep, a monthly nail polish subscription.
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month. I’m a Julep Maven myself and here are a few of my favorite reasons for being a Maven:
- It’s affordable! Every month I’m getting more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (Tip – you can prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- It is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- I also get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish as I am, that can add up to some amazing savings! Don’t you think?
Get started now! Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS. Want an even better deal? Pre-pay for your first three months of Maven and get the Welcome Box and shipping is FREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE being a Maven.