Fourth of July is just two days away and to celebrate the long weekend, JINsoon Founder Jin Soon Choi created two simple, yet stunning nail art looks. I’ll be showing you the Stars and Stripes look today with the step-by-step tutorial that you can recreate at home. The second look will be posted tomorrow so watch out for it because you’re going to love it.
Show off your patriotic spirit with an unexpected dash of red, white and blue!
Look: Stars & Stripes
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat
- Apply Michael Kors Gossip on the entire nail bed, leaving the ring finger bare
- Apply JINsoon Cool Blue to the entire nail bed of the ring finger
- Using JINsoon Coquette, apply horizontal stripes with a thin brush over the middle finger and the thumb
- Using JINsoon Coquette again, apply vertical stripes with a thin brush over the index finger and the pinky
- Apply JINsoon Polka White over the JINsoon Cool Blue on the ring finger to create the stars
- Apply a top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss over the nails for a lasting glossy finish
Loved the look? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below! Be sure to also browse our free nail polish samples page!