Add some edge to your everyday makeup look with metallic this holiday season. This super shimmery makeup trend works on just about every skin tone, but if you’re too afraid to try this trend on your eyes or lips, then try it on your nails.
Are you looking for a new way to give your holiday manis a little more impact? Try this easy tutorial from Julep using polish from their new Mad For Metallics Welcome Box. All it takes is three quick steps:
1. Apply your base coat and let dry completely.
2. Use a striping brush to polish a thin line at the bottom of the color area and let dry.
3. Fill in the rest of nail with color. Apply your top coat and you are done!
So simple, right?
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month. I’m a Julep Maven myself and here are a few of my favorite reasons for being a Maven:
- It’s affordable! Every month I’m getting more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (Tip – you can prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- It is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- I also get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish as I am, that can add up to some amazing savings! Don’t you think?
Join Julep and get the 4-piece Metallics Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code MADLOVE. Want an even better deal? Pre-pay for your first three months of Julep and get the Welcome Box and shipping FREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE Julep.