Hey there guys! I’m probably a bit excited right now as I write this post because a) I just made myself a fresh cup of coffee and b) my daily skincare routine for the past week has been amazing. I’ve added a new anti-aging cream by Olay to my daily regimen that focuses on keeping my skin clear, hydrated and youthful. Olay has been around for a long time, but it was one of those products I would often overlook because I would immediately think “older women” and how I’m not at that stage yet. Well, I’ll never think that way about Olay again and today I’m going to share with you how well Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream fits into my daily skincare regimen.
My daily skincare routine, especially at night, is very intense because there’s a lot of prep work before I apply any moisturizer to my skin. I use a cleansing cloth to remove most of my makeup from the day. Next, I use an oil-based cleanser to remove any remaining traces of makeup and impurities. I’ll then use a exfoliator as the last step of the cleansing process concentrating on my T-zone or where blackheads frequent.
I then apply Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream after my toner, making sure to focus on my problem areas like my lower eye area. I’m starting to develop eye bags and though not severe, they’re definitely the most insecure feature on my face. What I like about this cream is that it’s not just an anti-aging cream. It’s a moisturizing and plumping powerhouse!
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream key ingredients include:
- NEW Carob Seed Extract aids in skin repair and regeneration according to in vitro and in vivo testing
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) boosts cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier
- Amino-peptide (pal-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of ﬁne lines and wrinkles
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Vitamin E is an oil-soluble anti-oxidant which protects against free radical damage
- Olivem is a derivative of olive oil which has been modiﬁed to increase the penetration of anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s stratum corneum
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid, powerful humectants with intense miniaturization properties
The Good Housekeeping Institute ran a study on the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream formula and tested it against 10 prestige creams found in most department stores, with prices ranging from $26-$440. They conducted clinical & blinded consumer studies, collected more than 10,000 hydration measurements and Olay rose to the top.
- At the 3 hour mark, Olay moisturized 400% better than a cream nearly 18 times its price so it’s fast-acting.
- Olay increased moisture by 50% on average over a 24-hour period so it has long-lasting hydration.
- In blind comparisons, consumers preferred Olay 80% of the time over expensive creams, reporting that it felt “rich” without being heavy thanks to its lightweight texture.
- Olay improved skin’s texture by 10% in four weeks thanks to its firming and plumping ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid.
It outperformed all 10 prestige creams including one with a $440 price tag and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream only costs around $27.00. Now that’s pretty impressive!
Before & After Results
I got visible results from day one. My skin was more supple, well-hydrated and I even noticed some plumping action around my troublesome lower eye area. My eye bags were no longer as pronounced as they were before. It definitely wasn’t the type of difference you get from cosmetic surgery but it did help camouflage them a bit and with that, I’m satisfied.
Here are the types of results you can get from using this cream:
- Visible wrinkle results start at day 1
- 1 day: reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration and brightness
- 2 weeks: skin is noticeably ﬁrmer and skin elasticity is improved
- 4 weeks: reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles
Over the next few days, my skin got better and better. The moisture I’m getting is phenomenal, my skin looks more youthful, firmer and plumper. I like that it’s very lightweight despite the cream being so rich. I’ve been using it for a week now and my skin has never looked better.
Want to try Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for yourself? Visit Olay.com to learn more and purchase the product!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.