The second step to skin health is a super-charged serum that targets specific skin concerns (Read the first step here). If you want to have gorgeous skin, then you need to find a serum that’s right for you.
In this post, I’ll be the sharing the best face serums to use under your moisturizer to amplify the results you are looking for.
1. Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate– This super serum is perfect to reduce dark circles and decrease under eye puffiness. It’s also moisturizes the eye area for a more youthful, refreshed look.
2. Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Eye Serum– I received a sample of this product and I noticeably saw a difference under my eyes within 20 minutes. The puffiness was almost gone and I experienced tightening under the eye area.
3. Dr. Brandt Laser Fx Bright Serum– I’ve been a huge fan on Dr. Brandt for years because none of his products have yet to disappoint me. If you suffer from hyper-pigmentation due to acne or just aging, this serum is perfect. It will target and correct skin discolorations and even out your complexion.
4. Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum– There are so many reasons why Vitamin C is such a powerful ingredient to have in your skincare products. For one, it’s a critical component for your body and plays an important role for healthy, youthful skin. Not only does this serum focus on reducing hyper-pigmentation, it also smooth lines and delivers serious protection against free radicals.
5. Perricone MD High Potency Amine Face Lift– My mom tried this and she loves it. It helps your complexion look brighter and skin appear lifted and firmer. It’s also great for people who has signs of sun damage.
6. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum– This is a newer serum I have yet to test out but I’ve heard good things thus far. It contains 5% of a snail venom called Conopeptide which helps to relax, smooth and diffuse the appearance of stubborn deep wrinkles.
DAILY SKINCARE REGIMEN CHEATSHEET
Use this daily skincare regimen cheatsheet as a guide to help you put together a skincare routine. You can download it via the button below!
Be sure to also subscribe to my newsletter to get access to my free library of printable checklists, cheatsheets, and mini-ebooks for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle lovers.