The first step to skin health and a glowing complexion is cleansing with the right face wash. The key is to choose a cleanser that’s made for your skin type. If you’ve been using the same cleanser for years, then it may be time to switch up your cleanser because your skin will actually get used to it. If your skin changes with the seasons, then you should rotate in a new cleanser especially one that targets a special problem. For example if you suffer from dry skin during the winter, then you should rotate your basic cleanser with a moisturizing cleanser.
Finding the best face wash for glowing skin can feel like a challenge, especially when the effects are not instant.
In this post, I’ll be breaking down the best face cleansers in the market right now so your skin stays healthy and glowing all year round.
1. Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser– If you have dry or sensitive skin, then you’ll love this cleanser. It has a creamy texture and gently washes away makeup and skin impurities. (Perfect for dry or sensitive skin)
2. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel– This oil-free gel clarifies and brightens for a more youthful complexion. It also has a lovely peach scent, which I love. (Perfect for all skin types)
3. Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 1 Antioxidant Enhanced Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser– I like that it is strong enough to remove blackheads and clogged pores but doesn’t strip away natural oils. It left my skin feeling clean and a lot smoother. My mom started using it too and she noticed a difference in her skin after a week. (Perfect for all skin types)
4. Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Oil-to-Gel Cleanser– This face cleanser has the same makeup removing power as an oil. It really does melt into your skin like petroleum jelly but much easier to remove. I splashed my face with warm water and all traces of makeup was gone. My skin felt so amazing! (Perfect for all skin types)
5. Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser– I had a major breakout a few years ago and a friend of mine told me about this product. It cleared up my face fast! It’s been my skin’s lifesaver especially when Aunt Flo comes to visit. (Perfect for oily/acne-prone skin)
6. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser– Tried a sample and I was really impressed. This product melts away dirt and makeup in one step while lightly hydrating the skin. No wonder it’s an award-winning cleanser! (Perfect for sensitive skin)
These truly are the best face washes for glowing skin I’ve come across. The next step to healthy, glowing skin is a great serum, and I share my favorite picks here!
DAILY SKINCARE REGIMEN CHEATSHEET
Use this daily skincare regimen cheatsheet as a guide to help you put together a skincare routine. You can download it via the button below!
Be sure to also subscribe to my newsletter to get access to my free library of printable checklists, cheatsheets, and mini-ebooks for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle lovers.
Shop the Post
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and Hot Beauty Health may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. All thoughts and opinions are my own.