Summer requires it own set of makeup tricks which means having the right makeup products like sweat-proof summer makeup. This season is all about glam so step up your makeup game with some of these top buys for summer. Not sure on the perfect bronzer, eyeshadow, or nail polish? No need to worry because I picked 31 of the top summer makeup products that’ll sure to glamify your look–stat!
Give your face that extra 1-2 punch for a luminous glow. Try a more a natural look with sweet pinks and corals, and add a sweep of bronzer for more intensity.
1. Sephora collection professionel bronzer brush #44- Sephora.com, $26
2. Limited-edition Luminous Cheek & face highlighter- Victoriassecret.com, $14
3. Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer- Nordstrom.com, $30
4. Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder Bronze- Sephora.com, $28
5. Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer brick Compact- Nordstrom.com, $38
6. LORAC Take a Brow Kit in Dark Brown, Sephora.com, $22
7. NARS Illumninator in Orgasm- Barneys.com, $29
This season’s nails are all about pops of color, so you’ll never get bored. Have fun with these lovely brights, the hottest summer nail trends!
1. Pixi nail polish in Translucent Pink- Zappos.com, $12
2. H&M Nail Varnish- Hm.com, $4.95
3. Models Own Spring Nail Polish Collection- Asos.com, $7.39
4. Deborah Lippmann yellow brish road Nail Lacquer- NeimanMarcus.com, $16
5. Dior Vernis Rock Your Nails Nail Lacquer- Nordstrom.com, $21
6. NARS Nail Polish in Pokerface- Barneys.com, $17
7. Butter London 3 Free Summer 2011 Collection- Nordstrom.com, $14
8. American Apparel Neon Orange Nail Polish- AmericanApparel.net, $6
Don’t neglect your lips! Giving your pout a burst of color is the way to go this summer but if you want to tone things down, a soft or colorless lip can be just as pleasing.
1. Lancome Yayoi Kusama for Juicy Tube in Happy Honey-Lancome-usa.com, $15
2. Lips in Ohh La La- Topshop.com, $16
3. Laura Mercier “Hydra Tint’ Lip Blam SPF 15- Nordstrom.com, $20
4. Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36- Nordstrom.com, $20
5. NARS Velvent Matte Lip Pencil in Belle de Jour- Barneys.com, $24
6. EOS Tangerine Medicated Lip Balm- Riteaid.com, $2.99
7. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner- Nordstrom.com, $15
8. Guerlain Terracotta Gloss- Barneys.com, $31
A smokey bronze look will be one of the key summer eye makeup trends and it’s a winner in my book. Smokey eyes can look great on anyone but to pull off this look perfectly, avoid putting loads of black because I guarantee you it will turn into a makeup meltdown disaster. Don’t forget to add some color too!
1. MAC Paint Pot- Macys.com, $17
2. Jane Iredale Eye Highlighter Pencil- Nordstrom.com, $15
3. Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette- Sephora.com, $32
4. Eyeshadow Mousse in Tundra- Topshop.com, $16
5. Benefit BADgal Waterproof Mascara- Macys.com, $19
6. Guerlain ‘Terracotta- Terra Inca’ Eyeshadow Palette- Nordstrom.com, $59
7. MAC ‘Surf, Baby!’ Eye Pencil- Nordstrom.com, $16
8. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eyeshadow Palette- Macys.com, $42
For more summer makeup tips, go here!