Summer Hair Care
Do you have sun damaged hair or is you hair getting out of control because of the humidity and summer heat? Tame your unruly hair with these summer hair care products. I’ve used a majority of these products and they’re absolutely fantastic for hair with frequent sun exposure.
If you really want to protect your hair from being fried by the sun, stay away from heat tools . Look into heat-resistant hairstyles to minimize hair damage and to keep your summer hair looking silky and shiny.
1. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo With Oat Extract Non-Aerosol Pump– Amazon.com, $10.50
2. Living Proof Full Body Boosting Thickening Mousse for all Hair Types– Nordstrom.com, $15
3. Fekkai Marine Clean Shampoo– Amazon.com, $5.75
4. Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush– Aveda.com, $20
5. Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner– Amazon.com, $20
6. Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray– Drugstore.com, $9.99
7. Redken Radiant Sea Spray– Ulta.com, $17
8. Tresemme Climate Control Mousse– Walgreens.com, $5.79
9. Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative hair Pak, Conditioner– Kiehls.com, $25
10. Bumble and Bumble Hair (un) Dressing Creme– Sephora.com, $28
If you like this hair care post, then read our post on the Ombre Hair Color Trend!