I’ve been dying to try Misikko hair products for the longest time and now, I finally had the chance. Thanks to the Misikko team, I was able to test drive their #1 rated flat iron called the Hana Elite. I was so excited because I needed a new flat iron for one thing (lol), and it has been a while since I’ve done an in-depth product review. To my readers, this one’s for you. 🙂
Product: The Hana Elite Flat Iron is 100% true, solid ceramic. This means it will never peel or chip to expose hair to damaging metal – it also means Hana can include large ceramic heaters that cover the entire plates for the best possible heat distribution and retention. As the pros know, the secret to ceramic hair straightening is in the ceramic technology itself – and Hana focuses on bringing you the best flat iron money can buy.
- 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
- Tourmaline infused into the heating elements for maximum thermal protection
- Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Unique black ceramic plates won’t discolor with use of products or hair dyes
- Adjustable Temperature Dial – 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
- Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Sleek luxury matte finish
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Two year warranty
Review: Once the packaged arrived I was so elated. Right out of the box, I was shocked by its beautiful packaging. I just expecting a flat iron in a box. I never thought it would be packaged in a foam line black tin box which is great for storage by the way. Inside the box was even more amazing. The first thing I saw was a big red ribbon wrapped around a travel pouch with a rose on top. I give them TWO THUMBS UP for presentation! Besides the Hana Elite flat iron, the tin box also included a heat-resistant pouch with a divider inside to prevent the cord from tangling, a silicone heat-proof mat, and Hana ShineShield Serum which is another top rated product.
So I’m scoping out the flat iron and I love the sleek look, the no-slip grip, and the cool temperature dial which you can adjust from 150 to 450 degrees with ease. I am African American with thick hair so I adjusted the dial to 370 degrees as a starting point. I’m amazed at how fast it heated up. I would say in under 20-25 seconds. So, during the first test run, I grabbed a piece of hair and waited for the Hana Elite to do its magic.. It did a great job straightening my hair. I went over that same piece of hair the second time and it was perfect. It glides on so smoothly. Love, love, love this Hana Elite!
Another thing I like about the Hana Elite is how its designed to style curls and flips. This extra benefit makes this styling tool that more versatile. Overall this is the best flat iron I’ve used and I’m not just saying that because it was a freebie. (Check out my About page with my disclosure policy) This is normally retailed for $359.99 but at Misikko you can snatch it up for $229.99 and based on its performance I would definitely spend my money on this.
For those of you who are not too familiar with Misikko, it has some of the best professional flat irons, hair straighteners, and professional salon styling tools in the market. Misikko Chi Flat Iron and FHI Flat Iron are also very popular and have been best sellers.
Watch out for my Hana Elite Giveaway in a few days!
Disclosure: I was given a free Hana Elite from Misikko. All thoughts and opinions are my own.