Jin Soon Choi, Founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas is one of the most influential nail artists in the industry. Her distinctive style and artistry has graced the pages of magazines and campaigns of high-end fashion houses. She is consistently featured in Italian Vogue and her celeb clientele includes: Lady Gaga, Olivia Wilde, Kerry Washington, Taylor Swift, Emma Stone, and numerous others.
For Valentine’s Day, she has created a super cute nail art design and we have the step-by-step tutorial (and images) so you can easily get the look from home!
Step-by-Step Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial:
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed (here, Jin Soon gives you a sneak peek of Dolly Pink from her SS14 collection).
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about 3/4’s of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
For more more Valentine’s Day nail art ideas, check out these 16 Killer Valentine’s Day Nail Art Designs!
Shop the Post