Pure Argan Oil
If you haven’t heard by now, pure argan oil is the latest must have beauty item around. Its known as Morocco’s miracle oil that contains 80% fatty acids with loads of vitamin E. Not only does is makes your skin extremely soft and supple, it helps cure many skin ailments. Here are 9 reasons why you should use 100% pure argan oil.
1. It softens dry, cracked skin- Argan oil is known for having a high content of unsaturated fatty acids. It even has more than shea butter so its an ideal all-over face, and body moisturizer.
2. It’s used in the prevention of stretchmarks- Wow..it doesn’t get any better than that. The oil absorbs extremely well deep into the skin and helps with collagen production. It also doesn’t leave the skin oily.
3. It lightens scars- For acne sufferers, argan oil should be your best friend. It can help diminish scars including acne scarring (Read: How to get rid of pimple scars).
4. It keeps the skin’s natural oils balanced- Argan oil is a non-comedogenic so just because it’s an oil doesn’t necessarily mean that it clog pores. It actually does the opposite to keep the skin clear and acne-free.
5. Suffer from eczema or psoriasis? Argan oil healing properties is due to its abundance of Vitamin E. It treats a number of skin ailments.
6. Keeps cuticles soft by leaving argan oil on it overnight.
7. Suffer from split ends? Argan oil penetrates the hair for an intensive hair treatment. Make a great hair conditioner.
8. Alleviate dry, itchy scalp- Apply to scalp and wrap head in a warm towel for 30 minutes or overnight to soothe irritation.
9. Shiny hair- If your hair lacks luster, smooth it on for intense shine and vibrancy.
Looking for an Argan Oil to try? Josie Maran 100% Organic Argan Oil is a good product to test-drive. I use it on my hair sparingly and I’ve had amazing results. It delivers superb shine!
Disclosure: Please note that this post may contain a sponsored link or two. If you happen to shop using these links, Hot Beauty Health will receive a commission from the store.