We all know how brutal the cold weather can be on our skin; but, it can be just as brutal on our lips. The lips are more vulnerable to freezing temperatures and gusty winds since lips lack oil glands normally found on the skin. There are a number of lip care products out in the market; however, with the changing landscapes of beauty, it’s more important than ever to know what you’re putting on your lips because ingredients matter!
I’ve tried a number of clean beauty lip products recently, so you don’t have to. Below are some of the best out there from some of my favorite cruetly-free, clean beauty brands.
1. Olio e Osso Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm: It’s a lip and cheek balm that’s deeply hydrates while adding a hint of color to the lips or cheeks. I like that it has lots of pretty colors to choose from!
2. iLia Balmy Nights Lip Exfoliator: Scrub away dead skin cells before hitting the hay. It contains tiny volcanic stone for an exfoliating effect while moisturizing lips to soften dry skin.
3. Kosas Weightless Lip Color: The hydration alone makes this a go-to lipstick that can last all day. Lots of vibrant, high impact colors to choose from!
4. Meow Meow Tweet Vegan Lip Balm: The sweet orange scent is heavenly! Not only does this lip balm contains clean ingredients, the tube itself is biodegradable. So you’re taking care of your skin and the planet’s!
5. Henne Organics Lip Serum: I roll this 24K gold roller on my lips morning and evening before applying my lip balm and/or lipstick. This luxurious lip serum helps promote collagen production as it nourishes and smooths the lips.
6. Grown Alchemist Lip Balm: One of my favorite clean beauty lip products that I take with me everywhere. I just love the vanilla and watermelon scent combination and overall it’s just incredibly moisturizing.
7. Tata Harper Lip & Cheek Tint: What I use when I want a subtle hint of color on my lips. You can also use it on the cheeks too but I prefer the lips because the color looks so natural. It’s perfect for a casual, natural makeup look.
8. Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask: If your lips need some intensive therapy, this is it! It has some of my favorite conditioning butters like Shea Butter & Murumuru Butter to keep moisture in lips as well as soften them. It’s best to use overnight so when you wake up, you’ll have that much needed extra boost of hydration.
Shop The Post
Which of these clean beauty lip products would you love to try? Share your thoughts by commenting below!