Skip the store bought salsa and take a walk on the wild side with these amazing and flavorful party dips. All of them are easy and definitely quick enough to make in less than 20 minutes. I love making them on Cinco de Mayo with girlfriends or whenever I throw a Super Bowl party and make a Game Day Party Buffet.
So try anyone of these healthy Mexican dip ideas for your next fiesta party. Trust me, these winning dips will please crowds at any gathering.
Mexican Homemade Salsa: Pico de Gallo
- 4-5 diced tomatoes
- 2 serrano chili peppers or jalapeno peppers (deseeded and deveined), diced
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp of minced fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper (for taste)
Step 1. Place all the ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
Step 2. Mix and stir together until well combined.
Step 3. Put into a serving bowl to serve with chips.
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 cup of minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped red peppers
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
Step 1. Peel the mango and cut along the sides to remove skin
Step 2. Dice 1 inch cubes and place into a medium size bowl
Step 3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl
Step 4. Mix until well combined. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp to 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onions
- 2 tbsp of minced cilantro
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- a dash of black pepper
- 1/2 of ripe tomato, chopped (optional)
Step 1. Cut the avocados in half and remove seed in each.
Step 2. Use a blunt knife to run around the edge of skin, and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl.
Step 3. Use a fork to mash the avocado (don’t over do it).
Step 4. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice, mix, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
Step 5. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Which healthy Mexican dip recipe would you love to try at your next fiesta party? Share your thoughts by commenting below!