These Rudolph Brownie Bites is a fun way to spread some holiday cheer inside your home!
Are you spending the Thanksgiving week in the kitchen? I sure am. I’ve already baked a lot of cookies, but there is always more to bake during the holidays. Your baking list is probably full, but if you have room for one more treat, please add these Rudolph Brownie Bites to your list.
I made this from scratch but honestly, you can use any brownie mix to make them. They’re the perfect size to feed a crowd or for portion control. I unfortunately already had two of these babies. I couldn’t stop myself, haha.
These Rudolph Brownie Bites are just too cute to eat and the kids will love them! Matter of fact, have them join you in the kitchen. It’s a fun way to spread some holiday cheer inside your household. I’m sure these will make anyone’s holiday season merrier.
Rudolph Brownie Bites
- Brownie Mix (Any kind)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Candy Sixlets (only need red)
- Candy Eyes
- Silver Edible Glitter Dust
1. Make brownies according to package directions. Spoon mixture into a 24-count mini cupcake pan. (make sure to spray the pan with oil) Bake according to package directions.
2. Let cool slightly before removing them from the pan.
3. Take pretzels and cut in half. Sprinkle or paint on the silver edible glitter dust. (I found using a paintbrush to paint/dust it on worked very well. This makes it look like Rudolph has snow on his antlers. This step is always optional.
4. Gently insert 2 antlers on the top of brownie. Push in 2 eyes and a red candy sixlet (nose) as well.
5. Have fun and Enjoy!! These make for a great Holiday treat!