My mom and I actually arrived in London the night before, but this was are first full day in London. We were still a bit jetlagged but managed to wake up around 8am and had a day packed with adventure. A week before the trip, I purchased a Big Bus Hop On & Off Tour which made it a lot easier to visit and explore all the popular spots. We managed to see a lot and thus had a satisfied day.
Want to know how we spent a full day in London? Check out the pics below!
Note: Be sure to follow along on my IG stories and check out the full London Travel Guide too!
My Adventures In London
What we saw:
- Marble Arch
- Trafalgar Square
- Regent Street (high end shopping)
- Piccadilly Circus (huge shopping district)
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- Westminster Bridge
Where we ate:
- Russell Square: Pret A Manger (breakfast)
- Marble Arch Bryanston Stree: Crussh Coffee (several locations)
- Westminster: Franca Manca (several locations)
- Bloomsbury: North Sea Fish Restaurant
What I wore:
- Gap Factory Plaid Blazer (currently 60% off)
- Old Navy Jeans (Take an additional 40% off, until 11/20/18)
- Gap Factory Shirt (currently 60% off)
- APC Belt Bag
- Sam Edelman Mules
Day one in London was amazing. We had a good night’s rest so we can up an early for a Notting Hill tour the next day. Check out all the things we did in Notting Hill in my London Day 2: Things To Do In Notting Hill post.