Looking for a new fragrance that suits you and your style. Find your signature scent by discovering your signature style.
With so many great women’s fragrances to choose from, finding your signature scent should be a breeze.
Is your style more classic yet modern? You love simplicity like black, grey, and nude shades. Wear a cool scent that is subtle but still daring enough to be noticeable.
1. Prada ‘L’ Eau Ambree Women’s Spray Fragrance ($117)
2. Dolce & Gabbana Anthology 18 La Lune Fragrance ($65)
3. Estee Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum ($325)
You are ultra feminine that loves soft music, roses, and scented candles. Your wardrobe is probably filled with lace, sheer, florals, ruffles, and chiffon pieces. A pretty, floral scent is your muse.
1. Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum ($50)
2. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum Retail ($62)
3. Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum ($50)
4. Michael Kors Michael Kors Eau de Parfum ($70)
Your style is flirty, bold, and fun that loves sweet scents. Try fragrances that are fruity, sensual, with a soft musk.
1. Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume ($65)
2. Michael Kors Very Hollywood Perfume ($65)
3. L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani ($42)
4. Agent Provocateur Signature Fragrance ($80)
You like to keep it casual and prefer comfort by wearing light clothing. Light and grassy scents fires your body up!
1. Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren for Women ($48)
2. Burberry The Beat Fragrance ($60)
3. Tommy Hilfiger True Star Fragrance ($30)
So, there you have it. Several different women’s fragrances to help you find a scent that is completely you.
What’s your signature style?
Check out more spring fashion and beauty trends for 2010!
- Spring 2010 beauty trends
- Spring polka dot trends
- Women’s Fragrances
- Spring 201o Shorts
- Designer Inspired Handbags
- Latest Female Fashion Trends
- Spring Floral Prints
- Current Fashion Trends for Spring 2010!
- Spring 2010 Shoes