Staying active has really changed my lifestyle for the better. It helps me relieve stress, boosts my energy, and I overall just feel good. I go to the gym on a regular basis now, so I make sure I am always on top of it and come with everything I need to have a good workout. When packing my gym bag, I try to ask myself a few things like “How can I make this the best workout ever?” and “Do I have time to shower at the gym?” and even “Is my period coming soon?”
So, what’s in my gym bag?
Today, I’ll share with you all what I keep in my gym bag and what kind of gym essentials I always have with me.
What’s in my gym bag?.. These 10 Must-Have Essentials
1. Water Bottle– A must have for any physical activity.
2. Towel– No one wants to sit in my sweat and I sure don’t want to sit on anyone else’s sweat.
3. Shower Carry-on Bag– I bring my carry-on bag on days I want to take a shower at the gym.
4. Smartphone with earphones – For listening to music when I’m running on the treadmill.
5. Body Wipes– The easiest way to clean up after a lunchtime workout.
6. Lock– I can’t carry my bag around with me so I bring I lock for the lockers.
7. Dry shampoo– I can’t leave home without it. I use this about 3-4 times a week for in between washes.
8. Headband– It keeps my hair out of my face and it’s sweat wicking.
9. Perfume– I may get a bit smelly after a workout, so I need this!
10. Playtex® Sport® – My gym bag isn’t complete without keeping a tampon and/or pad (with sport level protection) inside especially now since Aunt Flo decided to pay a visit today. Her monthly visits still doesn’t stop me from being active and doing what I love. Thanks to Playtex® Sport®, I feel more confident and protected in my workout sessions.
I’m currently using Playtex® Sport® Combo Pack which provides two varieties of Sport Level Protection in one convenient package. I like the ultra thin pads a lot because it has this Qwik-DryTM technology that wicks moisture away, keeping me dry and fresh and the tampons 360° tampon design comfortably fits my body and its every move.
Playtex® Sport® partnered with four one-of-a-kind female athletes to create a Ready, Set, Play On! video series. Together, these women who embody the Play On® spirit, shared their unique preparation rituals that motivate them to Play On®, even during their period, because feeling confident AND comfortable is so important while being active. Click here for more info!
There you have it! My gym bag essentials. Want to try Playtex® Sport® Liners, Pads and Combo Packs for free? Click here for a free sample!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Playtex® Sport® as part of an Influencer Activation for Blog Meets Brand. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.