The day of love is near and what better way to surprise your better half or best gal friend than with one of these Valentine’s Day gifts for her. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because it’s a great excuse to show our loved ones how much they mean to us. The way I see it, it doesn’t matter if your single or in a relationship, everyone deserves to be recognized on the daily and Feb. 14th is the perfect time to show your aunt, mom, girlfriend, best friend how much you love them.
So, scroll down and snag some of my favorites because I wouldn’t be surprised if these sell out fast!
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
1. Diptyque Roses Candle: Nothing says “romance” like a scented candle. This Roses candle from Diptyque smells just as fresh as a bouquet of roses.
2. Terrain Pink and Gold Chocolates: You can’t go wrong with good old-fashioned chocolate and the edible gold foil on top is a huge bonus!
3. Jennifer Zeuner Arrow Necklace: Cupid’s arrow has been a long-time symbol for Valentine’s Day which is why this arrow necklace is the perfect V-day gift.
4. Fresh Bare Beauties Lip Treatment Set: If you want kissable lips that doesn’t look to intimidating to ruin, then these tinted lip balms from Fresh are the perfect solution.
5. Mr. and Mrs. Champagne Flutes Set of 2: Raise a glass to love this Valentine’s Day with a pair of Mr. and Mrs. champagne flutes.
6. Meri Meri Love Arrows Treat Bags: I love the festive touch on these paper treat bags which are perfect for Valentine’s Day gifts.
7. Chloe’ Love Story Eau de Parfum: What better way to celebrate the most sensual holiday than by passing along the perfect perfume. Chloe’s Love Story perfume is the smartest pick to get your floral fix this season.
8. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Honey Bath: Pamper yourself before the date or with your better half after the date with this luxurious honey bath.
9. Kate Spade New York Watch: This gorgeous bracelet watch by Kate Spade New York will pair perfectly with her Valentine’s Day outfit.
10. John Derian Wine Coaster: Love is in the air and you can express it in a big way with this V-day wine coaster.
I hope you found some sweet gift ideas on my Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her list. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Share your thoughts by commenting below!
Liked this post? Then read: 42 Stylish Red & Pink Pieces to Wear for Valentine’s Day and Flowers: A How to Guide for Your Sweetheart